What We Do For You
East Bay Financial Services provides a broad array of investment consulting services including asset allocation, manager reviews, economic commentary and other pieces that can be white-labeled for your use with clients.
Working with East Bay you will also benefit from:
- Chief Investment Officer support. Mario and Eric have both been CIOs. We understand the challenges that advisors face on a daily basis, we have navigated through various market events, we have built strong relationships throughout the industry, and we have the ability to communicate the information that is beneficial for you and your clients.
- Time savings. With the investment component of a wealth advisory practice being a time consuming one, let East Bay do it for you, giving you more time to spend servicing your current clients and growing your practice.
- Cost savings. Hiring and retaining experienced and credentialed (e.g. CFA) staff can be cost prohibitive for most advisory practices. With East Bay as your CIO, there is no need to hire an expensive internal staff.
- Best Practices. At East Bay, we are building a community of like-minded advisors where we encourage the sharing of ideas; you benefit from being part of a larger team.
- Customization. East Bay can create solutions and outcomes that meet the needs of your practice and clients.